CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Exercising

is HARD. I mean, I know getting into the habit is hard, but for me, it's actually painful & it bites.  I used to walk 3-5miles before work at least 4 times a week... now I can barely get a mile without feeling like I want to die.  

They tell me if I start slow & work my way up it will get better...but with this pain it's hard to believe.  Just my normal daily walking (around the office/home/grocery store & etc.) makes the tops of my leg hurt for several hours...and that's nothing compared to the pain in my feet.  I can barely walk after sitting for as little as 5 minutes.  

I NEED to find the motivation to keep trying, but I'm not sure I have it in me right now...and being a big whiny baby is a lot easier. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment