CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weight Loss

So, we all know a healthy weight is essential for our well-being, but for me it's taken on a whole new level.  I was recently told if I lost 30% of my body weight (yes, that's a ton!) then I would be 10x more likely to be able to have a successful pregnancy. So, that's my goal...30%.  Obviously I would love to say I am going to do it in X amount of months and from this day forward things are going to go great....HOWEVER, we all know it NEVER works that way!  I am human - and while my intentions are good certain vices (like toft's ice cream) get the best of me more often than I like!  On top of that, I was also recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia which makes exercising more of a challenge for me than most.  So, my weight loss journey is going to be just that - a journey...more than likely, a LONG journey I want to invite you on when you can join to help motivate me and keep me on track.  As we all know, we do much better when we feel we are accountable to someone other than ourselves, so that's where I need YOU.  Please, keep me in check, keep me accountable! 

I will post at a minimum of once a week (when I do each weekly weigh in) but more than likely will be checking in more often (especially as I get frustrated and hit those proverbial "walls").  If you have any tips/tricks that have worked for you, please feel free to share!  If you want to join the journey yourself, please do!  I can even add you as an author so you can post here as well.  The one thing I ask for (and quite frankly demand) is that all comments/post stay positive & respectful.  There is no room for ill judgment here.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment